Butterfly 5k Run Walk & Flutter
September 22 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
JOIN US FOR THE BUTTERFLY RUN WALK + FLUTTER
Run, Walk or Flutter with us on Sunday, September 22, 2019 to bring families together who are caring for children with life-limiting illness, to celebrate the memory of children who have died and honor those who serve and care for these special children.
Can’t be there? BE A VIRTUAL RUNNER!
You can still support a runner, support a team and donate to the event.
Ned Brown Groves #26
Busse Woods/Elk Grove Village
South of Oakton on Arlington Heights Rd
*race path accessible for strollers and wheelchairs
Sunday, September 22, 2019
Register as an Individual, Create a team or Join a Team!
5K Certified Run $30
1 Mile Walk $30
Flutter Kids Fun Run $5
All registrants receive a t-shirt and personalized race bibs: “I am running for __________”
- Discounts available for families with 5 or more members.
- Scholarships available
Additional Items for Purchase:
- Butterfly Wings for participants $10
- Butterfly Markers along race route personalized with your child’s name on the race route $25
Unable to make the event?
There are still opportunities for you to “be there” and your child remembered!
- Sponsor a Runner who will wear a Personalize a Race Bib with your child’s name:
- “ I Am Running for _______”
- Butterfly Markers with your child’s name along the race route
- Butterfly Wings for runners + children in the fun run
- Donate to your charity of choice
For Additional Sponsorship Opportunities,
please contact Kristin James, email@example.com
Contact: Kristin James, Executive Director, GIPPCC firstname.lastname@example.org 844/944-7722