- This event has passed.
GIPPCC Butterfly 5K Run, Walk & Flutter
October 14, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
JOIN US FOR THE BUTTERFLY 5K RACE
Run, Walk or Flutter with us on Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 10am to bring families together who are caring for children with life-limiting illness, to celebrate the memory of children who have died and honor those who serve and care for these special children.
Can’t be there?
You can still support a runner, support a team and donate to the event.
Ned Brown Groves #17-25
Busse Woods/Elk Grove Village
Map + Directions
*race path accessible for strollers and wheelchairs
Sunday, October 14th, 2018, 10:00am-1:00pm
9:00am – 10:00am Registration
9:00am – 1:00pm KidsZone Family Activities
10:00am 5K Certified Race
10:15am 1 Mile Family Walk
11:30am Flutter Fun Run for Kids
Register as an Individual, Create a team or Join a Team!
5K Certified Run $30
1 Mile Walk $30
Flutter Kids Fun Run $5
- Discounts available for families with 5 or more members.
- All registrants receive a tshirt and personalized race bibs: “I am running for __________”
- Scholarships available. Please contact Kristin James, email@example.com
- Additional Items for Purchase:
Butterfly Wings for participants $10
Butterfly Markers along race route personalized with your child’s name on the race route $25
Unable to make the event?
There are still opportunities for you to “be there” and your child remembered!
- Butterfly Markers with your child’s name along the race route
- Butterfly Wings for runners + children in the fun run
- Donate to your charity of choice
For Additional Sponsorship Opportunities,
please contact Kristin James, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Kristin James, Executive Director, GIPPCC email@example.com | 844/944-7722